Ofertas de Trabajo
Business Systems Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a glance:
This position is for a new team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank’s mass market segment risk oversight area, which is responsible for independently overseeing regulatory and operational risk activities within the LOB.
This position will be part of the Risk Oversight Team and will report to the Data and Reporting Team Lead. The Risk Oversight Team will support the build-out of a strong risk analytics foundation to identify and aggregate data across transactions, interactions, customers, team members and products for the purpose of supervising and monitoring operational and conduct risk, inclusive of sales practice. These capabilities will enable near real-time monitoring and surveillance, and provide key metrics, analytics, and reporting to enhance accountability throughout the branch leadership structure.
This position is primarily that of a Business Analyst (BA)/Project Manager (PM) responsible for the analysis, business requirements, and design of complex data management activities, along with resource planning and project execution with huge component in hands on The individual must have the ability to understand the complexities of the client’s business lines and how to employ technology to enable business goals and work collaboratively with business partners. The applicant will also partner closely with the technology teams.
Descripción de oferta:
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• 2+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design in a technical environment.
• 2+ years of project management experience.
• 2+ years of experience working on technical projects involving data, data retrieval, and data analysis, with at least some experience in testing and validation.
• 2+ years of experience collaborating with business teams to interpret and document requirements that represent the business perspective and goals and then translate into development specifications.
• Advance SQL knowledge, especially in Microsoft SQL Server and Management Studio
• Solid Microsoft Excel skills.
• Ability to lead and drive to completion a portfolio of projects with multiple priorities and timelines.
• Ability to think creatively, consultatively, and be able to innovate.
• Independent project management.
• Exposure to Business Intelligence or data repository tools. For example: Tableau, SSRS, QlikView.
• SAS Knowdlege
• Project Management Certification, like PMP, CAPM, CSM, or PRINCE2.
• Prior Financial services industry experience.
- Ingeniería en Estadística
- Computación e Informática
- Ingeniería Civil
- Ingeniería Civil Industrial
- Ingeniería Civil Matemática
- Ingeniería Civil en Informática / Computación
- Ingeniería Civil Eléctrica / Ingeniería Eléctrica
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado